Define Your Brand Promise
One-on-one coaching to define your Brand Promise - for Start Ups and SMEs
A unique one-on-one coaching journey to clarify the Purpose of your business and articulate your Authentic Brand Promise in a way that inspires, engages and attracts like-minded customers and business partners.
This video above was made when this course was run as a group event, and now all this great content, along with brand new elements are now available in this one-on-one coaching course.
This is ideal for business owners, managers and team leaders.
In this course you'll learn how to:
- Align your brand personality and positioning with your unique strengths, personality and character
- Clarify the Purpose & Mission of your work / business
- Deepen your understanding of your ideal customer
- Explain your 'Brand Promise' in a more natural, authentic and unique way
- Integrate your ‘Promise’ into your product/service delivery and your communications
As you complete the course you'll start to notice that you have:
- Greater personal confidence to create something really special with your business or brand.
- A clearer understanding of what you are here to do and achieve
- The ability to really inspire others to work with you and buy from you
- A deeper connection with your audience.
- A deeper commitment to making a difference for your tribe
The course provides:
One-on-one coaching and consulting by Justin JG Cooper a Purpose Coach and Brand Consultant with over 30 years industry experience
- 4.5 hours of one-on-one coaching
- Delivered via Zoom video conference
- 10 hours of consulting to write your Brand Promise and to provide guidance on how to integrate your Purpose & Promise into your business
"If you’re looking to explore purpose, Justin is your man. He can walk the talk from a traditional marketing perspective as well as from a non-traditional and deeper personal perspective - something that I found most valuable.”
- Saul B.
"Justin takes you on a journey to uncover huge potential that's locked deep down within. The process is simple to do, easy to understand...but most importantly, it's true to you."
- Mark N.
Justin shares his 30+ years of global and small business strategic marketing expertise and 8+ years of Purpose Coaching knowledge to bring you a unique course showing you how to define what makes your brand authentically unique.